Research scientist, Nanospectroscopy
Cologne Area, Germany
Universität zu Köln
May 2015 – Present (1 year 2 months)Cologne Area, Germany
– Study plasmon-exciton coupling in nanostructures.
– Extinction microscopy.
– Numerical modelling of electromagnetic wave scattering on nanostructures.
Frelance software developer
August 2014 – April 2015 (9 months)Krasnosilske, Chernihiv region, Ukraine
– Designed and implemented small scale sales and accounting system by customer’s specifications.
August 2009 – December 2013 (4 years 5 months)Espoo, Finland
– Performed experimental study and numerical simulations of supercontinuum generation in multimode microstructured optical fibers.
– Developed a data analysis program for the stroboscopic white-light interferometry of vibrating microstructures.
– Built a prototype of fibre-optic gas refractometer for spectraly resolved measurements of the complex refractive index of gases.