Graduate Researcher / Instructor at Purdue University
West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
August 2011 – Present (4 years 11 months)West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
As a researcher, I have been maintaining and upgrading a home-made Ti:Sapphire laser and an OPA.
My fields of expertise are:
– ultrafast femtosecond laser spectroscopy
– nanosecond laser spectroscopy
– Low(77K) temperature spectroscopy
– Linear Absorption Spectroscopy
– Circular Dichroic Spectroscopy
– Fluorescent Spectroscopy
Equipment maintenance and upgrade:
– Maintenance of mode-locked Ti:Sapphire oscillator, Regenerative Amplifier, Stretcher and Compressor, Optical Parametric Amplifier and all electronics
– Upgrading(tuning) mode-locked Ti:Sapphire laser from standard central wavelength (800nm) to other wavelength.
– Maintenance of Nd:YAG laser (laser lamp replacement and fine alignment)
– Extended tunability of Nd:YAG laser from 420 – 2100 nm to 210 – 2100nm
– Assembling and maintaining of CW Ti:Sapphire(710-880nm) pumped by 532nm CW Nd:YAG laser.